Thursday 28 February 2013

Winner & Top 3 'Sketchy'

Hi & good morning!

I just want to thank you for the lovely cards you made using my sketch, they were all awesome!

 Ok so here is my winner after lots of thinking & looking & looking again

#9 Mari Harpham

congratulations hunnie, I just loved you card!
please email Hazel at  hazze89510@aol.com & she will get your prize sorted out for you.
Also make sure you snag your winners badge from the side bar!

Right my Top 3!

# 6 Sarah T

# 19 *Vicki*

# 25 Lorraine A

Huge congrats ladies it was a difficult choice! Please snag your Top 3 badge from the sidebar!

Team B will be back soon with a fab new challenge for you!
Hugs Shell & the MAWTT DT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thanks so much for choosing my creation for one of your top 3 choices!! I am honored and will proudly display badge on my blog! :) Congrats to all the winners here!! Looking forward to playing again! HUGS

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x

auntbeespickles said...

Wow! Thanks so much for a top 3 pick gals!! Such an honor!!
Hugs, Sarah T