Wednesday 30 September 2015

Challenge 4 Hats And Scarves - Top 3

Well I should have posted this challenge months ago, cause as soon as I mentioned hats and scarves, the weather improved!  What a week it's been - Summer at last!  Well it's been lovely where I stay in the North-East of Scotland and I just hope it's been sunny where you are too!

Anyway, back to the challenge and all your lovely makes!  I must say there were so many fantastic cards this challenge, and I really do mean that.  However, I have to pick my Top 3 - so here they are, before I change my mind... again!

In numerical order, they are;

No 9 - Hazel - And a super Bugaboo Card


No16 - Sue - An ever so cute Penguin pair by Funky Kits

No 25 - Tanja - Great masking and inking on this lovely Snowman Set

Well done ladies - grab yourselves a badge from the side bar and display it with pride.

Right, my work here is done, thanks again everyone who entered and we hope to see you all back tomorrow for the beginning of our new challenge.

Janice & The DT xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Janice this is one gorgeous card and i love your design.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Sue said...

Thank you for making me so happy by picking my card as one of your top 3. Well done to all your other winners too.
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Golly Thank You so much for picking me to be in the Top 3!!! Really chuffed. Well Done to the other Ladies too, Love Hazelxx

Zoe Tant said...

Well done Ladies lovely cards