Wednesday 25 November 2015

Top 3 My Favourite Things Challenge

Good evening everyone. I hope this finds you all fit and funky?

Well, thank you all so much for embracing my Sound of Music related challenge and for the fabulous entries we have had. 
Maybe I'll pick a film theme again next time its my turn.......how about Dirty Dancing? My goodness, that would give you a lot of scope lol!!!

Ok Pop Pickers, before announcing my top 3, I just want to thank the DT Girlies for creating the most wonderful inspiration for this challenge.............I salute you all teamies!

My Top 3

Mel
(A vision of gilded loveliness)


Natalie K
(I love these cute kittens!)


Maria
(the subtle textured snowflakes are gorgeous)


 Remember to grab your Top 3 badge from the side bar to add with pride to your fabulous blogs.

Its always hard having to choose 3 from so many cracking entries so I sincerely thank everyone who took the time to enter.

Hope to see you all enter tomorrows new challenge which is Crop Rotation in the Nineteenth Century.............................only joshing lol!!!

All the best
Mrs Duck x


4 comments:

Sandy said...

Crop rotation in the 19th century -- Love it!!!

Natalie said...

thanks for picking my card! :)
Congrats to the other winners!

Hugs,
Natalie

Mel said...

Aww thanks so much for picking my wee card!
You've made my day girls!
Huggles Mel xx

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.