Wednesday 1 February 2017

Top Three for Swirls and/or Curls

I chose the first card in no time at all and you'll read why! lol A very difficult time choosing just three as there were so many worthy of a top place. Thank you all for joining me on my way back to crafting.


No 12 - Loreal with a beautiful vibrant card with Swirls and Curls - I love this image and a little secret for you. She looks just like me when I was a toddler! 

No 15 - Cheiro Urgia and a glorious black and white swirl which must have taken an age, even though she says it was a quick card. 

No 30 - Shona E with  a bird on a very swirly curly branch. I'm not usually keen on blue cards but this really caught my eye. I'm also a sucker for nice sayings. 

4 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Hazel,
wonderful picks, and congrats to the Top 3.
I know I found it so hard to wittle it down to 3 as there are always so many gorgeous entries by our lovely friends.
Oh you were a sweetie when you were a little one.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Hazel said...

I had a mop of auburn curls - not that I can remember. They then turned to very dark brown and now they're white. I still have the curls though. lol x

cheiro urgia said...

Thanks so much for picking my card into the top 3 & congrats to the other picks, too.

Hugs, Veronika

Loreal Blondi said...

Very happy to see my card is one of 3! Love to make cards, so you'll see lot of those in the future too :) Maybe you like them also...