Wednesday 25 April 2018

Top 3 for the Springtime Challenge


Good Evening,

I would just like to say "Thanks" to everyone who joined last times challenge.  All your Springtime creations were absolutely gorgeous and I found it really hard to choose my favourite Top 3.

Congratulations to the following winners and don't forget to take your 
'I Made Top 3' winners badge, which can be found on the sidebar.

No 30 Lozzy
A very pretty card, using lots of pastel shades of Springtime colours and I also love the beautiful handmade flowers.

No 59 Jenimc
A fabulous Springtime card.  Loving the wellington boots 
and how the backing paper matches perfectly.

No 73 Helen
A gorgeous bright and cheerful card using a cute little cat stamp, 
holding beautiful Springtime Daffodils.


Please pop back tomorrow to join June and Team B Ladies for the new challenge.

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise xx

3 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3!
Helen x

Wendy L said...

Great choices Diane, xxx

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top3 . It helps me to feel that I am back crafting at last and it is my Birthday today !!!! Thanks to all the DT J